Pay fee for UK citizenship through legitimate payment channels & send your applications to validated addresses
In case, you have completed and signed your British citizenship application form, you will now have to pay the requisite fee. Following points should be kept in mind while paying the correct fee amount: -
- Fee transactions done through debit/credit cards should be detailed correctly in the payment slip which remains attached to fee leaflet.
- You should ensure that funds are available in your bank account if you are paying the citizenship fee through cheques. In addition to this, you should further ensure that cheques have been issued in sterling and must be drawn from a bank which has physical presence or branch in UK.
- Other payment modes such as transcash, cash and postal orders should not be used for paying fee as they are not accepted.
- In case you have paid citizenship fee through a bank account of a different person, you will have to provide genuine details of the account holder in specified places on the payment slip, which is usually attached to the fee leaflet for refunding purposes.
Given you are currently living in Scotland, England, Northern Ireland or Wales, the application form along with the essential documents and fee slip should be sent to following addresses
- The Capital
- Department 1
- L3 9PP
- New Hall Place
If you are currently residing anywhere else including those of Commonwealth countries, the application form complete in all respects should be sent to the above addresses, too.
For people belonging to the following locations, applications should be sent to subsequent places as mentioned below: -
- Isle of Man or Channel Islands Lieutenant Governor.
- Hong Kong nearest located British diplomatic post.
- British Overseas Territory Governor
All the applications that are based on the Crown service should be sent to relevant office detailed above, via the concerned Government Department.
Application forms should be sent and submitted as per the above explained process. It should be noted here that the application date will be considered as the date when Home Office or other local British government representatives will receive your application, not the specific date on which it has been sent by you.
Note: - Please enclose a pre-paid self-addressed Royal Mail Special Delivery envelope of appropriate shape and size to your application if you want your valued documents back to your home. Generally, all the documents will be mailed to you through 2nd class post of Royal Mail if you have not enclosed any special envelope, for which you may visit royalmail to get more details.
Free Life in the UK Practice Tests 2017
|3rd Edition Practice Tests||Take Life in the UK Test|
|New 3rd Edition Tests 2019||Take Life in the UK Test|
|UK Citizenship Tests||Take Life in the UK Test|
|Life in the UK Mock Test||Take Life in the UK Test|
|New Free Practice Tests 2019||Take Life in the UK Test|
|British Citizenship Tests||Take Life in the UK Test|
|Free Practice Tests||Take Life in the UK Test|
|Values and Principles of the UK||Take Life in the UK Test|
|What is The UK||Take Life in the UK Test|
|A Long and Illustrious History||Take Life in the UK Test|
|A Modern Thriving Society||Take Life in the UK Test|
|UK Government, The Law and Your Role||Take Life in the UK Test|